Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

In Awe

In Awe


I am in awe of Jesus so much so today....humanly words can not express... and this picture just gives you a glimpse of how truly awesome, amazing, glorious, strong, loving, gracious, miraculous, grand, heavenly He is... no words can explain my overflowing love, my confounded and impressed finite mind, or my unendingly thankful wretched soul. Yet, I hope together we can set aside the words and focus on what is most important... Jesus Christ. So today focus on Jesus and who He is to you and how amazing He truly is. Have a blessed day focusing on the Lord God Almighty!!!!




"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."- Hebrews 12:2


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger