Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Prayer Pact


This is an area for everyone to post their prayers and what is on their heart so others can pray for them.


New International Version (NIV)
Luke 18:1
The Parable of the Persistent Widow
 1Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Romans 12:12
12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Ephesians 6:18
18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
Colossians 4:2
Further Instructions
 2Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
17pray continually;

Leave a comment with your prayer request and I as well as others will be praying for you :D!!! Have a blessed day!!!
~Amber~

6 comments:

Amber said...

I pray for all those who need strength, help, and hope. I pray for all those who in Haiti and those suffering from disasters in their lives. I pray for all those who feel like they are stuck in darkness and can't find their way out. I pray for all those who are in need. I pray for those who are lost and who do not know the love, the hope, the gift, and the glory of Christ Jesus. I pray that Jesus will fill the hearts, minds, and souls of everyone on this Earth. I pray for you, for your struggles, for your days, and for the Lord to be with you always. God Bless you all!! Amber

Unknown said...

Please pray for continuing faithfulness to have my quiet time daily.

Unknown said...

I pray for God to bless Amber for her faithfulness in creating this amazing blog that gives GOD ALL THE GLORY. I am so proud of her for her obedience to the holy spirit that has guided her along this Christ centered journey.

Unknown said...

I pray for God's healing on my back and to learn the lessons He has for me along the way. But above all, that our hearts be open to His will.

Anonymous said...

Please pray for a speedy recovery for my Grandma.

Amber said...

I pray for my friend's and family's health and walk with the Lord. I pray for Christ to be heard knocking at the door of every heart that doesn't know Him. I pray for those in Japan and those who are struggling due to natural disasters. I pray for you to be strengthened in Christ and to be covered with His love for all your days. God Bless you all! Amber

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger