Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

God’s Message through His Vessel



God’s Message through His Vessel
By: Amber Johnson

The Lord’s Word and glories have been on my heart
that is the message I am attempting to impart
a filthy sinner am I
but who am I to deny
Christ’s grand abilities
and my moral and servantly responsibility
to spread the good news
of salvation, news you shouldn’t refuse
A cross and a resurrected Savior
should change your behavior
and if that wasn’t all
at least answer the eternal heavenly call
We are all depraved, but will you be the Saul turned Paul
Christ can transform a mess into art
so give Him your heart
and decide never to part
from the Lord of Lords, the King of all Kings, and the Savior of hearts

All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved.
You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger