Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm not a perfect person





I’m not a perfect person
By: Amber Johnson

I’m not a perfect person
I have my flaws I pray won’t worsen
I want to do what’s right
I want to be the warrior in Christ’s fight

My sin haunts me
Some days I think the lock has lost its key
That buried deep inside
Are all the things over which I’ve cried
All the things I tried to hide
That which I wish would purge
So my heart and wounds could continue to merge
Together from the brokenness, hurt, and disgust
I wish Christ never had to see
But the beauty of it all is that He still loves me!

My sin and all
To Jesus I crawl
His love protects me, calms me, and keeps me
Sin was defeated and Christ set me free
I remain on my knees
Never wanting to flee
The holy presence of my Savior
I continue to pray for His behavior
His character, Him imprinted onto my mind,
And I want Him to be all that anyone can find 


1 Timothy 1:15 (New International Version)
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

Acts 4:12 (New International Version)
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."




I am providing you all with a link to C28, an awesome Christian store, where you can use the sinner saved image as your background
http://www.c28.com/streetteam/images/wallpapers/SinnerSaved_1024x768.jpg


Enjoy

content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger