Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

100th post




I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my posts, as well as, commenting and getting involved in the blog. This blog is a way for me to attempt to communicate what the Lord has put on my heart and I pray I have been able to do that.

The main message summed up:
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, the Savior and the Lord and Master of all and I want to make that known throughout the world. Jesus is the scream out loud secret to a rich life. He is the key to everything you want in life- happiness, joy, fulfillment, purpose, life, hope, goodness, righteousness, and salvation. Jesus is the answer!!!

God Bless you all!!! Have a great weekend!!!










All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger