Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Lessons

[ReflectionofJesusInMirror.jpg]






The Lord shapes us and molds us with the people and circumstances in our lives. The past is a map of the journey that got you where you are today. There are no bad things just things that God has made good. It is hard to see this when the past can contain pain, heart break, and broken relationships but if you look closer or ask God to show you it will be made clear. Without the pain and the heart break of the people and circumstances in my life I would not be where I am today. I have learned so much about who God is and who I am. I have learned lessons that will stick with me forever. All this to say that Jesus never ceases to amaze me. Everything has grown me to the place I am now. The only thing to dwell on from the past is the growth, the good, and the glory of God. Take some time, sit down, sort out your thoughts and figure out the lessons learned. Think about the pain turned to growth, good, and glory. See how the Lord works and how He has change you into the person He wants you to be. Don't forget to thank Him for all He is in your life, for changing you into His likeness, and for always taking something that can be painful and turning it into something that is good and glorious. Jesus is my amazing Savior, Lord, life changer, and my best friend. In the end the person you should see in the mirror is not yourself but Jesus Christ. Who do you see when you look in the mirror? 



All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger