Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

I Pray to Be

I Pray to Be
By: Amber Johnson
Dedicated to: My Mom


Singing along
Creating moves to match the song
Rolling on the floor
Till I can’t breathe anymore
Every day with you
Is a jump into
The world of smiles
That last for miles
The world of joy
Which nothing can destroy
The world of you
Which gives me a view
Of whom I pray to be
A person my kids would delight to see
A person in Christ who is completely free
A person anyone would agree
Is the light of heaven
the joy and hope of earth
And the best Christ can call His own


Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! I love you with all my heart!!! You are the greatest gift the Lord has ever blessed me with and I thank God for you every second of every day!!! I love you!!!! 


All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger