Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unwavering Faith




Unwavering faith is such a beautiful thing to witness. The Lord has blessed me by putting Godly women in my life who epitomize what it means to have unwavering faith. One of these women is my mother. She strives everyday to be like Christ and even during the hardest of trials she is found at the feet of the Lord. The joy of Christ is seen bursting out of her bright white smile in the ups and the downs of life. Praying continuosly and worshiping the Lord are a few of the many wonderful things she does best. I am beyond blessed to have such a beautiful example of Christ as my mom. Her faith encourages me to always trust in God's will, live out the joy Christ has given me, and never underestimate the miracles that God can do. Thank you Lord for the blessing of my mom!


The Lord who is ALWAYS faithful leaves me awestruck. Awestruck over His miraculous works, His connection with His people, His unchanging characteristics, His glorious love for His children, and His will. Every day I find out more about the Lord and I see that He is MUCH MORE grand and glorious than my finite mind imagined.

Take notice of the Lord's faithfulness and how He works in your life. Seeing the Lord work and realizing how your days and even your trials fit into his bigger picture will place you in a state of worship, a humbled state of awe, and give you a heart of overwhelming thankfulness.

The Lord is unwavering faithfulness... Are you striving to be that beautiful example in someone else's life?



All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

Faith Scripture Picture from www.churchartworks.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger