Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Watch Your Footing






“When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.” Psalm 94:18-19 NIV

Wow, He is always there for us; reaching out for us and grabbing our hand when we fall. Love and joy, peace and hope, help and guidance, these things truly only come from the Lord. Grab His hand when you are slipping but remember you don't have to slip to reach out and grab His hand. Rely on Him in the good times as well as the tough times. Know God is Good and He loves you very much!!!! 


All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger