Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Inspiration



Hold on....you get two Monday Inspirations this week! Woo hoo!

It is wonderful what God can do with a broken heart when you give him all the pieces.

“I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.” Psalm 86:12-13


What science has discovered just compliments what God has created.

“For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him.” Colossians 1:16                    

Have a wonderful week!


Thank you Sue for the awesome Monday Inspirations!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger