Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tutorial on the Prayer Pact

Today I wanted to bring people on this blog together in prayer. I hope all of you will post your prayer requests. I  want to encourage and build up my readers and what better way to do that then prayer. So I on the right side of the blog under my about me information you will see this :

Prayer Pact


Click on any of the underlined pink lettering: To submit a prayer request: Click Here and you will be on your way. Read the Scripture about prayer and scroll down to the comments section. Click  Post a Comment and type in your prayer request or what God has put on your heart. Then submit it and the praying will begin :D!!! I hope you all find this a blessing! God bless you all!!! 


All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger