Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Alpha Omega Attitude


Attitude

Attitudes can make or break a day. How many times have you wished you didn't respond a certain way or that you felt differently about a situation? I have been thinking about how our attitudes can affect our behaviors and those around us. What is causing us to act the way we do and why do we respond the way we do? Is it the situation, is it the people around us, or is it us? The more I thought about it the more I prayed that God would change my heart and my attitude so my behavior and feelings towards situations and the people around me would glorify Him and be pleasing in His eyes. I am responsible for my attitude and my behavior so that is what the Lord and I are going to work on. The Lord can change our attitude, our behavior, and our life. Nothing is to big for the Lord to handle. He can change a frown into a smile. He can turn anger into happiness. He can turn hate into love. The Lord can transform our hearts and our desires....He can create in us the Alpha Omega attitude!!!

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.



2 Corinthians 3:18
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.




Philippians 1:6 (New International Version)

6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.



To see more on how Jesus transforms, heals, mends, purifies, and makes people whole see His Word the Bible. If you don't have one of your own check out the online Bible at http://www.biblegateway.com/ . There is also a link to it on my sidebar.


All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger