Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of Jesus Christ?

See full size image



What do you think of Jesus Christ? What do you know about Jesus? I start reading about Him in the Bible and find His truths and His promises lining the pages of His holy word. I read about His miracles, His power, His authority, His perfection, His holiness, and I just want to know more. The greatest thing is that I can because the list certainly does not stop there and the Lord won’t stop there either. He reaches out to His followers and wants to instill in them His word and His likeness. Thankfully, He will help me to change me into Himself. Can you even fathom THE FACT that the Lord of all Creation, the King of all Kings, the Alpha and Omega reaches out to us and loves us? Even that one truth overwhelms my mind and heart. 


All content copyright © 2009 Amber Johnson. All rights reserved. You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger